Wednesday, February 18, 2009


For the last two days, I have been in the backyard with my daughters playing, and trying to help them with their soccer skills.

Now I am not a soccer player, nor do I claim to be, but I do try me best to help them out. And I get a nice workout. Believe me it is a workout. Both of my girls comment on my sweating. Mostly they try to avoid getting it on them. We are going to graduate from the backyard to the local park, which has a huge playing area to use. No more kicking balls over the fence and into the neighbor's yard, to try and get.

I am enjoying this, and I know the kids are ecstatic that daddy is spending time with them. Well, I have been lax in that department.

Now, if I can keep doing this and get my butt on the treadmill on the same days!

Thanks for reading.
Eric

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online