Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Disappointing Weigh In

Yesterday was a day of highs and lows. Literally.

I weighed in yesterday morning at 335 pounds. A 20 pounds drop! I was ecstatic! I was now six weeks ahead of the curve! So I left for work and then told my wife later on.

Turns out the scale was WAY off. 13 pounds off to be exact.

So I weighed again this morning. I am at 351. Only a four pound loss for the week. I know, I know, I should still be ecstatic, but I think everyone would agree that learning you only lost four instead of 20 is a let down. I'll have to do better next week. I have tickets to the pops riding on this!

I also tried to jog some Monday night. That was fun. I didn't die, and I was able to go two blocks without stopping at a time. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. By the end of summer I should be the strongest man on earth!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online