Monday, January 19, 2009

A Yard Work Workout

My "honeydo" list this weekend was fairly simple. Take care of the yardwork.

Six hours on Saturday, 2 hours on Sunday and I have 18 paper lawn and leaf bags, like the kind you buy at home depot filled with leaves, and these are not just fill with leaves until full, these are compacted several times before I put them out for the trash! I have two more bags filled with tree clippings and branches. 20 bags of yardwork.

So today, I am sore. No, sore is not the word. I hurt! My inner thighs feel like I have been weightlifting for 20 hours straight, and for a while I was hurting to bend my legs. As it stands now, I am still walking slowly and with a small limp.

So what do I plan on doing? Go hit the treadmill again either today or tomorrow.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online