Saturday, June 27, 2009

For the last two days, I attended a conference for management training. That was the good part. The bad part? Lunch.

Lunch was at the hotel restaurant, which only served a buffet style meal. They would not do anything off of the menu. The first day was fine, and I came in at .5 points under my daily allowance of 44. The second day was a nightmare. We had 40 minutes to eat lunch, I had already had a McDonald's breakfast that morning, which was 18 points (which I will NEVER do again) and the buffet was catfish, coleslaw, hushpuppies, rice pilaf, and beef tips. so I over ate.

Let's just say that I am very glad for my weekly point allowance of 35 extra, because my point total for yesterday was over 60.

I really need to plan out my meals now.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online