Monday, June 29, 2009

Chipotle is NOT My Friend

I happen to love Chipotle's food. So does the rest of my family, but up until yesterday, I never really gave the nutritional aspect much thought. I gave it a lot of thought yesterday and I did not like what I read. The burrito I had was over 1100 calories and was worth 26 points of my day!

Needless to say I was in shock as I watched my day's points virtually halved in one meal. Luckily I still had some of the weekly points left over so I could finish out my day.

So far I am doing fairly well on the diet this week. I have, so far today, 12 activity points, 11 weekly points remaining and for today I have 23.5 points left. Tomorrow is weigh in day at the meeting, so we'll see how things are progressing. I konw that this morning I weighed at 345.7, so hopefully that will stay near that mark for the weigh in.

One thing this diet has taught me so far is to actually weigh and measure out the portions. We have the Weight Watchers Food Scale and measuring spoons, so we are fine in that aspect. Yesterday was when I started weighing the foods and today was begun in earnest with this portion of it.

So anyway, that's it from the fat guy trying to lose weight and the daily round up.

Have a blessed day!
Eric

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online