Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weight Watchers Day 1

So it is now the end of day one and I survived. I even did everything I could to watch my portions, and made sure I wrote everything down. Of course writing it down meant using the online tools they have for men and women. (Yes the tools are separated.) I will definitely will have to do a post on the tools alone, as they are well worth the price of admission per month. That said, out of the allotted 44 points per day I have, I still had 3.5 point left over for today.

I even have 3.5 activity points for the day. I did 17 minutes on our treadmill and did a very high activity exercise on it. (Meaning I was going about 3.0 mph on average, with an incline of 10 and warm up and cool down.)

All in all, not too bad. I need to plan out my meals now, and snacks as well, and I need to make sure I time my times to eat. That way I am not hungry all the time.

It is late and I have a conference to go to for the next two days. Since I will have to eat out those days, we'll see how that goes.

Have a blessed night.
Eric

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online