Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back to Under 350

I weighed in this morning and am at 349 now. Still need to lose another pound to get back to where I was before the holiday binge took place, but it'll happen.

Of course, now the real fun begins this week, with us hosting my wife's family's Christmas Eve party this year, and then Christmas happening. Lots of food, lots of beer and wine, and not a lot of exercise.

The good part is that at Christmas I will get my new mp3 player, my workout clothes and other stuff I have been wanting. Then it will be off to the gym.

So no, I am not really even pretending to be on my diet at the moment, but I am not attempting to gorge, or binge or overeat either. It is still hard, but I believe once the habit is formed, it will be much easier, even during a holiday seasson.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online