Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting Back To Work

I hope that everyone who reads this had a very Merry Christmas!

I received what I asked for, specifically work out clothes and a new mp3 player. I really like my new 4 gig player, and have loaded it up with 6 playlists from Rhapsody. I suppose that one of the next posts I do will be a playlist special. I tend to listen to some interesting music when I work out, so just be prepared.

I start working out again tomorrow, simply because we have had some things happen in our life at the moment. We may be on the verge of losing one of our dogs, a female long haired dachshund named Annie. Annie has been in the family for 5 years now, and is just like one of my daughters. My wife is currently at the vet with her. My daughters and I are waiting on word back from the visit. I am hoping it will be a good call, but we are prepared for the worst.

I will post more a little later on. I just wanted to get back into the habit after taking a little time off for the holiday.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online