Monday, December 29, 2008

I had to weigh in this morning. Had to. I wasn't really surprised to find out I had lost some weight, though losing 2 pounds was a surprise. You see, I caught some stomach bug last night that other members of my family has had and I won't go into gory details, but let's just say that I had nothing left anywhere after my body was finished with the sickness.

Today's dinner was the first real meal I have had in almost 24 hours; that's how bad it was.

I did make it to work today, but that was not fun. I spent more time having bio breaks than it seems I did work, but I made it through the day. I still feel a little queasy, but I will make it.

Now, what's funny is that I went to work on the treadmill and bike yesterday at the gym. I did 1.80 miles on the treadmill, in 30 minutes, and an additional mile on the bike in 5 minutes. I was using the bike to cool off. I still plan on training for a sprint triathlon, and will make that, but it will take me a good while.

So anyway, that is how to lose 2 pounds in 18 hours. Get sick, lose everything you had during the day and then don't eat for 24 hours.

Hope your day was better than mine.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online