Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This Is Really Hard...

I have been lazy, and I have eaten way too much of the wrong foods.

Cheesecake, Mozzarella Sticks, Homemade goodies from people here at work. Too much, too much, too much.

I have had people tell me that I need to wait until after the holidays to start this, to not worry about the calories, not worry about the weight. It will be easier once all the festivities are over with.

Christmas parties, dinner parties, family parties...When does it end?!

And I feel like I have the munchies. You know, that feeling you get when you just can't get enough to eat, or want to eat everything in site?

I want to hang my head in shame as I have fallen far off of my diet over the past week or so.

It really is hard this time of year.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online