Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have gained two pounds over the last couple of weeks. Looking at how far I have fallen off my diet, I am actually feeling pretty good. I am attempting to get back on track, but I am thinking that I need to make sure I keep track of my points, regardless of what is brought up to work, or whatever Christmas parties I go to.

I have one tomorrow night to go to, a Christmas party given by a club I belong to, and word has already been given that there are more goodies coming to us at work. I have to get this back under control, period. I have 44 points a day, plus the 35 additional points per week. I can do this. I know I can.

So I will be more diligent and make sure I count the points for all of the stuff offered.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online