Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tortured for Love

I had to leave work early today, after being informed that my wife was sick at home. Now please know that my wife is the kind of person that has to be dying before she will let me know she wants me to come home because of her being sick.

Now, before I go on to why the title says what it says, let me finish out the days' point totals:

Snack: Yogurt 3 points

Dinner: Omelette (3 eggs, olive oil, spinach, onion, bell pepper, ham) 10 points
WW ice cream bar 1 point

total: 11

Total for Day: 25

So, what made me title the post what I did? Going after ice cream for my kids, and a fudge brownie sunday for my wife from Braum's.

Now, it wasn't the ice cream that I was craving, it was the french fries that I wanted. Braum's has really good homestyle fries, but McDonald's was right across the street! And I LOVE the fries from McDonald's.
But I was a good boy and ordered a Diet Coke instead.

I love my wife but going after the ice cream for her and the kids was torture!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online