Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Ah Thanksgiving. How I love that day, unless I am on a diet!
I hope that your Thanksgiving was a better day than mine was. I did well all the way up to our Thanksgiving dinner, where, according to my wife, I piled too much food on the plate. I have to admit that I did sample almost everything offered, and I did go back for seconds on some of the items.

Did I overeat? Yes I did. Am I proud of it? No.

Our dinner had the following:

Turkey
Dressing
Giblet Gravy
Two Sweet Potato Casseroles
Mashed Potatoes
Faux Potatoes (Cauliflower made into the texture of mashed potatoes. Very healthy.)
Green Bean Casserole
Bread
And so on and so on....

So I overate, and then had dessert later on in the evening. I haven't weighed in yet, but I will need too tomorrow.

Now, I did go and work out today. Did 32 minutes on the treadmill, with 1.75 miles, averaging 3.8 mph, 3.8 incline and I felt good. Not at all like this past Monday. I will work on the weight routine tonight.

As for the rest of the day, I plan on working on the outside Christmas Decorations.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online