Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For those who have read this blog, you may have noticed that I have taken the Buff Dads plan off of what I am following. The reason for this is that I do believe it is a good plan that will work, but I do not believe it is a plan for those like me who are morbidly obese.

I do believe it is more for those who have 40 to maybe 50 pounds to lose. I am not giving up completely on this plan, but I am planning on modifying the exercise portion somewhat. I will not be using my full bodyweight when exercising during my weight training days, but instead will use the machines. I still think the supersets are the best way to go, but I need to slow them down to a four count rep with each rep. I also need to make sure I use a weight that will challenge me, but not kill me.

So that's it. I am going to change up the workout routine and go from there. I will be posting it later on this week. For now I will be working on the treadmill, walking for now. I would have gone tonight, but I am very sore.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online