Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dinner 11/20/2008

I love my wife and my daughters with my whole heart. So when my wife asked me to take the girls to dinner because she needed some time to do some things around the house, I of course said yes.

So we went to Chedder's.

Now I really like Chedder's. It has some of the best hamburgers I have tasted. Unfortunately, it really stinks when you are on a diet. Normally I would have used my free meal for this one, but, we are having lunch tomorrow to say good bye to two coworkers who are leaving the company I work for. Sushi, sushi, sushi. One of my favorite foods. I will have to plan tomorrow very carefully.

So on to dinner tonight.

1/4 of the Queso appetizer -- Calories: 300
Grilled Salmon 1/2 of entree -- Calories: 250
Broccoli -- Calories: 100
1/4 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream -- Calories:72.5
Total Calories: 722.5

Total for the day: 2197.5

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online