Sunday, November 09, 2008

For those of you who don't know, I am a member of the SCA. I have been for 20+ years now and I am the Seneschal of the Barony of the Steppes, which translates to a modern president of a local club. So yesterday, we held our kingdom's Coronation, which I was at all day.

So what did that mean to my diet? Well, it wasn't good. For breakfast, I had McDonald's...And I just calculated the nutritional information...

Ouch.

1060 calories for breakfast.

My wife is going to kill me.

So for lunch I went to Taco Bueno and had the wholattaplatta...

Ouch again.
They don't even have the nutritional info for that thing, but I am guessing it is probably more than I am supposed to have the entire day.

Then there was the feast, which was actually healthier than anything I had that day, because the portions were actually of a normal size...

Here is the menu from last night.

First Remove:

Roast Chicken with lemon and rosemary
Pumpernickel bread & butters
Mushroom & onion Tart (I did not have this)
SauteeĂ¢€™d Green Beans


Second Remove:

Roast Pork with apples & onions
Macrows
Spinach Salad with a light dressing
German milk bread and butter


Last remove: Desserts
(I had only 2 small pieces)
Gingerbread
Shortbread
Fresh whipped cream
LiadonĂ¢€™s warm Carmel sauce


So, today is a new day. and I have a lot of work to do around the house. Hopefully a lot of yesterday's calories will be burned off.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online