Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I will be starting my weight training next week. I am really looking forward to doing this and I am hoping that this will really start the weight peeling off.

The Buff Dads program features 30 minutes of weight training with dumb bells and/or bodyweight using supersets. Each set of exercises are done without any rest, until you finish the set, then you rest for a minute. You then move on to the next exercise set, then rest, then finish the last set. I will be doing this on Monday's, Wednesday's and Fridays.

Cardio does play a role with this plan and it allots 30 minutes segments on Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's.

Sunday is the rest day.

I will be posting the full workouts routines here over the next few days.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online