Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay, the last meal of the day, and I met my family and our friends at Luby's.

Yes, we ate out. I did very well though. Steamed Broccoli, Green Beans and Baked White Fish. No Dessert, and Iced Tea, non sweetened.

Calorie Count: 679

Total for the day: 2405

I suppose it could have been worse. Now that I know the calorie count of Quinoa, I will stay at a normal count. Since I have not gone over 2000 the last couple of days, I guess it will average out.

Now that said, I am very proud of what I ordered at Luby's. Normally I would have gotten the fattest, gravy laden chicken fried steak they have, plus fried okra and mashed potatoes with a big slice of some pie. I went healthy and I didn't think twice about it.

I am happy about that.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online