Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I left work to get home on time to be able to go to my oldest daughter's school recital for Veteran's Day, and my wife calls me to tell me my youngest daughter has suddenly become sick. Now, my youngest daughter, has childhood asthma, and tends to get pneumonia at least 2 times a year. She is still fighting this bout unfortunately and was not able to get her flu shot because of it.

So guess what the doctor thinks she has? Yep. Not only does my youngest STILL have pneumonia, she now has the flu. It is going to be a long few days for my wife and to a lesser extent, me. You see, when the kids are sick it's mommy to the rescue and when it is her, it is me helping her out.

My wife took our youngest to the doctor and then the children's hospital, and I went with my in-laws and my wife's grandfather, (seen in the veteran's day post) to go see my oldest daughter's recital. It was a good one and I will have to post some videos of it on here sometime. I am very proud of her.

So yes, this sort of affected me with my last meals. My wife made this really great pot roast, so I had a normal portion, no fat for the last two meals. Total calories: 358

My total calories for the day is: 1998.

I'll keep the blog updated on my daughter's condition.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online