Saturday, November 15, 2008

To continue the meals today I had the next one at 3:15 and was a roast sandwich.

Roast: 179 Calories
Bread: 140 Calories
Total: 319 Calories

After that it was supper with the family at 6:30
Caesar salad, 1 serving: 150 calories
My wife's cowboy noodle bake, 1/2 serving: 175 calories
Sauteed vegatables (Gold bell pepper, Asparagus, Mushrooms and Garlic, sauteed with one tablespoon smart balance): 112 calories

Total:437 calories

Dessert -- 2 home baked snickerdoodle cookies: 220 calories

Total for the day: 2179 calories

I originally was going to have one cookie...I can eat a hell of a lot more; just ask my wife about the 20 I ate in one day after baking two dozen while my wife and kids were gone one weekend. (before I started the diet) But I had two. I don't feel too guilty about it, because I have really followed the book since I finished the food section in it.

Of course this is the first weekend I have had on this program, so we will see how it goes tomorrow.

(On a side note, I really do not want to call this a diet. To me that is a very negative word and using program is a psychological ploy for me.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online