Friday, November 14, 2008

My Free Meal For The Week

Okay, Buff Dads allows for one free meal a week. It turns out that I had to use mine tonight. My Father in Law's birthday is tomorrow and since my in-laws are going out, the family celebrated his birthday tonight at El Fenix, a very good local Mexican Restaurant.

Now normally , I would go through one or two baskets of chips plus salsa, and the largest plate of food they would offer. Tonight I did have some chips, but not an entire basket. I had I believe 9 or 10 chips with salsa. The meal I had was as healthy as I could get it. I had 2 spinach enchiladas with tomatilla sauce, rice and refried beans.

I am not sure how many calories the meal was, but I am guessing at least 1000 calories, so I am over for the day, but I proud of myself for not gorging, and for not getting the largest meal they sell.

For today, I am thinking that my calorie count is approximately 2400.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online