Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rest of Meals for Sunday

I have spent this day cleaning my garage, going after food for my family, food I can't have and did not cheat by buying something and scarfing it down on the way home, like I have done in the past, and doing some other things.

Here is the rest of my meals and calories from today:

Meals for the day...

Carrots and Peanut Butter (11:45 AM) 220 calories

Roast Sandwich and Cheese stick (3:15) 399 calories

Large Pear (5:00) 121 Calories

Sauteed Veggies with Roast (6:45) 390 Calories

Microwave Popcorn (8:45) 50 calories

Total: 1180

Grand Total Including Breakfast: 1638

I was a little shocked to see that I am over 300 calories short of my 2000 calories a day.

Oh well.

I need to plan my meals out for the week, but I will more than likely do that tomorrow.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online