Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, so far I am not hungry. I had breakfast around 5:40 or so, my second "meal" at 9:00 and the next one after that at 12:00.

The 9AM meal was carrots with peanut butter. Yes, I know what you are thinking, but the plan says to try and have all three groupings at one meal. I had the Carrots for veggies and the PB for protein. I did not have a lot, but mearly dipped the carrots into the peanut butter. It was actually not bad at all.
I am guessing at the calorie count, but the carrots were maybe 30 and I had no more than a 1/2 tablespoon of PB at most. so call it 85.

So 115 at most.

The last one at 12:00 was more turkey barley chili and a yogurt. I brought the wrong yogurt as the author says to avoid any yogurts that are over 100 calories, but this one was 170.

So 500 calories for the chili, 170 for the yogurt.

670 for that one.

Total so far...
1250 or so.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online