Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You know, sometimes it sucks being alone in the house.

This past weekend, my wife and our girls went to Oklahoma with her Mother and I had the house to myself. So I told you in this blog, in this post, how I blew my diet this past Saturday. Yeah, I blew it that Saturday night and Sunday too.

I had to go to Walmart for something, and walked by the frozen foods section, and yes, I bought ice cream. Dryers Cookies and Cream. And over a day I ate probably two thirds of it.

And no, I didn't blog about it until now. Because my wife, who is pissed off at me right now, called me on it. So here is my confession, and since then, I have stayed on what I am doing right now. You fall, and then get back up again and keep going forward.

And that is what I am doing. Moving on past this past weekend and moving forward.

I blew it. But that does NOT mean I have failed the entire diet.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online